Interesting Places Around Kuta Beach
Kuta Square (0.5 - 1 km), Legian (2 – 4 km), Seminyak (4 – 6 km), Denpasar City (11 - 13 km), Sanur Beach (13 - 15 km), Batu Bulan Village (17 – 20 km), Bali Bird Park (20 – 25 km), Bali Zoo (30 – 35 km), Celuk Village ( 25 – 30 km), Sukawati Art Market (30 – 35 km), Ubud (40 – 45 km), Ngurah Rai International Airport ( 5 – 8 km), Jimbaran Beach ( 6 – 9 km), Nusa Dua ( 15 - 20 km), Tanjung Benoa Water Sport ( 15 – 20 km), Turtle Island ( 18 – 22 km), Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park or GWK ( 15 – 20 km), Dreamland Beach ( 15 – 18 km), Uluwatu Temple ( 20 – 25 km), Tanah Lot Temple ( 30 – 35 km), Kintamani (80 – 85 km).
Tips for Kuta Beach
- If you have a chance to visit Bali Island, do not miss the moment to see the beautiful sunset at Kuta Beach. There’s no charge for entering Kuta Beach, except for using bathroom facilities or toilets around the beach.
- Around the coast and hotels near Kuta Beach you can find many surfing short courses. You can take short course to learn how to surfing. You do not need to have your own surfing stuff; they’re included in the course charge. Besides, there’re also many people rent surfing stuff at the beach. Surf board rental is charged per hour basis which is agreed before the board. You have to bargain on the rental fare. The longer you rent the more discounts you can get.
- Kuta Beach is visited by lots of tourists, both domestic and foreign tourists. Peak season at Kuta Beach are usually happened on holidays. When you’re having activities in the sea or the beach do not leave your valuables unintended. If possible it’s better not to bring your values to the beach.
- There’re many sellers at Kuta Beach, such as accessories seller, temporary tattoos makers, massagers, umbrellas sellers, and hair brading service. If you’re not interested you have to refuse them at the first time they offer you.
- Watch out on the signs placed along the beach in the form of yellow and red flag. The flag is placed by the beach guard to provide visitors with signs on sea areas with big waves which are not save for surfing and swimming.
- Kuta Beach provides you with complete accommodation that tourists may need. Besides stars hotels there’re many cheap lodges and hotels along Poppies Lane, Legian - Kuta (the distance is about 200 - 300 meters from Kuta beach).